Friday, March 20, 2015

Update!

My project is doing really good!! I've been talking to my mentor a lot (my grandma). She used to be a standup comedian about 35 years ago, so she has a lot of tips for me. I showed her some of my material, and she gave me a lot of good feedback!! My grandma's one of the funniest people I know, so I was overjoyed when she enjoyed my stuff! She also gave me advice on how to write new stuff, and how to perform. Talking to my grandma made me so much more excited about my project. Now I need to find a place to perform and get as much practice as I can!! Farthewell!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed a bit when you said that your mentor was your grandmother. Funniest thing I've read all day, but then it made sense because she was a stand up comedian before! You should practice at home and just record yourself and post it to YouTube, because I'd definitely enjoy it. I'd laugh at just about anything mildly hilarious, so I'd loooove to see what you've got!

    ReplyDelete