Sunday, March 8, 2015

Just A Little Update

My project is rockin'!! I am so thrilled with all of the material I've come up with! It's actually been really fun to write comedy! It was really discurageing  at first, because I wrote A LOT of  bad stuff. Now that I've got it down, it's awesome!! I'm really itching to perform my bits. The performing part scares me for mutliple reasons. I'm terrified of not being funny, or messing up my material. What if I forgot all my material when I got on stage?? Or what if I said it wrong?! Another set back is that I don't even know where I would perform. I don't know of any open mic nights, or anytype of ameatur performing places nearby. Once I figure out these setbacks, then I'll be ready to perform! I couldn't be more excited about the idea of sharing my comedy with other people.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your comedy. I know it will be hilarious. You could always host your own open mic night at South or a coffee shop and get other friends to join in.

    ReplyDelete