Saturday, February 7, 2015

Project Still Going Strong!

In January, I wrote a lot of new material, and really started to think about performing. However, this past two weeks, I haven't worked on my project that much due to lack of time. Since I have a fair amount of somewhat funny material, I've started thinking a lot about performing. I've gotten a lot of advice to practice jokes as much as you can, but I'm really not sure where! I don't really know of any comedy clubs, or open mic nights anywhere near me, so I've felt that I've hit a roadblock. I'm sure there is somewhere around here where I can perform, but it's gonna take some looking into! I need to start performing some of my material so that I can tweak them, and figure out what works and what doesn't. I'm really excited to begin to performing, but I'm also really nervous. It would be so awful if I bombed!

No comments:

Post a Comment